TWO PARTNERS. ONE SOLID REPUTATION.
Erik Anderson and Tracy Moore met at North Carolina State University, but it wasn’t until years later that they decided to go into business together remodeling homes. As our leaders, they set the tone for the company and follow 9 Standards that have earned them a loyal following and a long list of industry awards.
AndersonMoore would never be where it is today without Erik and Tracy’s hand-picked team of employees and contractors, known for being knowledgeable, hard working and respectful. It is this team, along with Erik and Tracy, who will guide your project and provide you with the highest level of customer service every step of the way.
ALWAYS STAYING TRUE TO OUR ROOTS
In 1996, when Erik and Tracy first went into business together, they formed Anderson-Moore Builders (AMB) in Winston-Salem, NC and built their first spec home. Within a few years, they also began to do remodels and restorations.
AMB has grown and expanded during its 25+ years in business, adding new team members, building a one-stop Design Center and adopting 3D technology. But what hasn’t changed at all is the very high quality of work and exceptional customer service that AndersonMoore have always delivered.
GIVING BACK IN SO MANY WAYS
We proudly support many important programs in our community, including:
- The Junior League of Winston-Salem
- Catholic Charities
- Samaritan Industries
- Piedmont Craftsmen
- Summit School Shaping the Future
- Homer Perkins Treatment Center
- Brenner Children’s Hospital
- Shoals Ruritan Club (Past President and Ruritan of the Year)
- Habitat for Humanity (President’s Award for Outstanding Achievement)
MEMBERSHIPS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Better Business Bureau-BBB A+ since 2014 (view)
- Home Builders Association of Winston-Salem
- National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- NAHB Remodelers™
- North Carolina Home Builders Association
- Certified Graduate Remodeler & Builder
- Graduate Master Builder
- Certified Aging-in-Place Specialists
- NAHB Certified Green Professional
- NCHBA Accredited Master Builder
- NCHBA Accredited Builder
WE LIVE BY OUR STANDARDS EVERY DAY
The AndersonMoore Standards are what make us different from other builders who do not “walk the talk” after a contract is signed. We developed these 9 standards in the early days of our company. They are a true representation of our company culture:
- We are customer focused and customer driven. We have developed systems that focus our efforts on satisfying customers.
- We are a culture of change, constantly trying new things. If there is a better way to do something, we will at least try it.
- We respect each other, our clients, and ourselves.
- We are courteous. In every interaction, we are polite and sincere.
- We make it happen. We work hard to find solutions and do the right thing.
- We are organized. We take an organized approach to make sure our work is efficient.
- We are dedicated. We are committed to making sure things are done on time and properly. We follow up with clients to make sure they are satisfied.
- We take education seriously. We constantly strive to improve our knowledge of the industry, trades, trends, etc.
- We are experts who are always professional. We set our own standards for professionalism and practice it at every stage of every project.
year after year
AWARDS FROM AROUND THE COUNTRY
- GuildQuality Guildmaster Award
- Qualified Remodeler’s Top 500 – 10+ years
- BBB Torch Award for Ethics in Business
- HBAWS Builder of the Year
- Professional Remodeling Top Remodeler
- Professional Remodeler’s Best of the Best Award
- Professional Remodeler’s Best of the South – Gold Award
- Professional Remodeler’s Best of the South – Bronze Award
- HBAWS Distinguished Service as President
- Chrysalis Award – NC Remodeler of the Year
- NARI Regional Contractor of the Year
- NCHBA Stars Award – Outstanding Achievement
- NCHBA Certificate of Appreciation – Executive Committee
- NCHBA Certificate of Merit – Building Code Chairman
- NCHBA Stars Award – Best Brochure
- Hanley Wood Remodeling’s Big 50
- Business Journal Best Places to Work
- Remodeler’s Council Correspondent Award
- Habitat for Humanity President’s Award for Outstanding Achievement
- Business Journal Fast 50
- Home Book Design Excellence Award
- Pinnacle Award for Best Brochure
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS