4 STEPS TO REMODEL SUCCESS
Our AndersonMoore 4-Step Process keeps you involved and in the know at every phase of your project. It’s designed around industry best practices and ensures transparency, quality work and your complete satisfaction.
MEET OUR TALENTED DESIGNERS.
We’ll kick off your project with a one-on-one consultation.
This could take place virtually via phone, Zoom, or in person at our Design Center. We’ll talk about your goals and take you through the design process. We’ll also discuss your time and budget requirements. If your meeting is at the Design Center, you’ll be able to walk around to get ideas and look at sample materials.
If you decide to move forward with an AndersonMoore design for your project, we will:
- Come to your house or, in a virtual setting, have you send us photos and measurements
- Create a detailed, computer-assisted and accurate design
- Give you access to many vendors for all aspects of your project (e.g., lighting, tile, fixtures)
- Review the design and initial pricing
Everything gets finalized before construction begins.
We are meticulous in our pre-construction preparations and will:
- Review and finalize your design and product selections
- Give you an itemized list so you are aware of everything that is included
- Develop a total price for your project using our industry-specific estimating software, which ensures all elements—from appliances to insulation—are properly ordered and reflected in the total charge for your project
- Sign the construction contract along with you and begin scheduling your project
GET EVERYTHING & EVERYONE READY.
Meet your team and get started.
We’ll have a pre-construction meeting with you to ensure that you know the schedule, team members and how progress will be measured during your project.
We will also:
- Order all materials and get any required permits
- Make sure all team members understand the design and product specifications
- Prep the job site to minimize dust and manage demolition debris
- Send you regular texts with updates and next steps
WATCH YOUR DREAM COME TO LIFE.
Your satisfaction from beginning to end.
We’ll begin the construction of your bath, kitchen or other remodel and take it through to completion. Quality measures will be taken along with attention to every last detail.
When the work is done, we will:
- Walk you through the “punch list” so that any remaining needs are addressed
- Perform a final walk-through to answer any questions you have and make sure you are satisfied
- Explain our “Longest One-Year Warranty in the Business” and how it will help keep your new remodel in tip-top shape